THE GIVEAWAY HAS NOW ENDED THANK YOU xx
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Under Rainbows.
To celebrate the 3rd anniversary of the opening of my wee etsy shop I am giving away this sweet little lady. This is my way to say thank you. Thank you to all those who have supported me and encouraged me. This year of doll making has been so important for me. It has given me grounding and consistency when times were turbulent. It has helped financially, heating the house, buying gifts for celebrations, taxing the car. It has given me friends and connections all over the world and more than anything making dolls gives me a creative outlet that is oh so much fun.
Her hair is of soft brown mohair yarn, knitted into a cap and stitched to her head, the hair is then brushed out (see the tutorial on the right for more details on knitting waldorf doll wigs).
She was so much fun to make and I know she will find a lovely home somewhere with one of you :-)
(please bare in mind the mohair can shed some and the clothing has wooden buttons so this doll might not be suitable for a young child)So here is how you can enter:
- To enter leave a comment below in the comment box and spread the word:
- Let me know if you are a follower of this blog, or have started following it
- blog about this giveaway or link to it on your own blog
- Like and Share my etsy shop
- Like and Share the Under Rainbows facebook page
- Tweet about the give away
- Pin a picture from this post on pinterest
- spread the love on any forum/ group you think might like this
- tell your friends, sing it from the rooftops
Be sure to come back each time and leave another comment telling me how you're spreading the word. Each comment counts as one entry.
If you can't comment here don't worry, you can send your comment via email email@example.com or as a pm on the Under Rainbows facebook page and I will add it for you here.
The winner will be selected randomly next Friday the 18th of October and I will announce the winner here. Be sure to check back to see if this wee lady is coming to live with you then!!!
Thanks for all your support, and GOOD LUCK!!!!