Sunday, March 19, 2017

signs of spring...

my friends beautiful drive way

first rhubarb
St Patrick's Day craft at Buddies Homeschool

all dressed to support daddy and the RNLI at the parade


amazing sun reflections on the kitchen wall

hello flowers


basking in the sunshine

muddy knees
'the shorts'
It feels like spring here, aside from changeable weather, there are so many signs of spring. There has been lots of outdoor play, I have enjoyed watching the buds and flowers emerge on the trees on my daily walk, St Patricks day always marks spring for me too. But the real sign of spring must be that I have washed 'the shorts', the ones he will put on in a few weeks and not take off again until the end of autumn!!
I am so happy the sun is returning, the equinox is tomorrow and energies are rising.
What signs of spring are meaningful for you?

1 comment:

  1. As reported by Stanford Medical, It's in fact the one and ONLY reason this country's women live 10 years longer and weigh an average of 42 pounds lighter than we do.

    (And realistically, it is not about genetics or some secret diet and really, EVERYTHING to do with "HOW" they are eating.)

    P.S, I said "HOW", not "what"...

    Click on this link to find out if this brief test can help you release your real weight loss possibilities

    ReplyDelete