Saturday, October 9, 2010

Saturdays...

Saturdays are great for...... building duplo rockets before breakfast.
...drawing the worlds longest picture (and yes that is Benny wearing a pink nightie, and no it's best not to question these things)

...watching Saturday morning telly...or if not allowed the washing machine...


...eating 3 bananas in a very relaxed way...

...going for a very windy walk... ...finding mushrooms...

...enjoying not letting the wind beat us...


...it's never too windy to build sand castles...


...loving the feeling of hot gingerbread dough...


...loving gingerbread!

...and setting up an Etsy shop!
Saturdays are good!

Just a few snippets of Friday...
I got this for Rebe, she said it was her best ever present . It's pretty good for me too, I'm kind of sick of 'finding the edge'.

I gathered all this wild fennel down near the beach. I am drying it and will collect the seeds to make tea.


Love x

2 comments:

  1. Laura you always have such great posts!I love everything about this post, and am thrilled for you and your Etsy shop! I am going to put a link to it in my sidebar on my blog. . .<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo thanks Melanie, you're a good friend! So glad you enjoy the blog too, I love writing it, and reading yours too is a little haven for me in my sometimes crazy days hugs x

    ReplyDelete