Monday, June 17, 2013

happy birthday dear joa

big brother birthday hugs

morning birthday table


joa's pumkin hat, knitted with a gorgeous soft organic cotton

balloons on bamboo

den building

'shukka-bikes'


happy birthday dear sweet boy, you have brought so much sunshine, joy and laughter into my life. I love every little scrap of you. your curly hair, your love for motorbikes and the colour pumpkin. I love how you recognise shapes everywhere, i love that you are discovering jokes 'lock, lock', I love how you snore when you're asleep, I love how you say 'i love you', I love how you miss rebe and benny when they are school, i love how strong you are, I love how gentle you are, and I love how completely batty you are. I love every little scrap of you Jo x x

4 comments:

  1. Happiest birthday to Joa and you, sweet mama! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my heavens, happy birthday to you both! I will never forget Joa's amazing birth story! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday sweet Joa! You are ever so cute in your wee pumpkin hat!

    ReplyDelete