Saturday, January 9, 2010

Tea for Two

We had a lovely day today, it started with playdough. R made this great robot, she's really into inventing robots at the moment. They are often 'cleaning up robots' for me, and I have 2 pictures of them above my cooker at the moment. I just can't seem to find the right batteries though as they just don't seem to work properly ;-)

We had our morning tea looking out at the boats going past. I found the little tea (espresso)cup in a sale, 2 for E1.45, the kids were delighted when I brought them home. The next day A found them the little tea pot and they are so pleased to have real tea in a real fairy tea set.
We also braved the park this morning which was closed due to the ice, we were glad to get home though and we snuggled in and made a delicious Gruffalo (apple) crumble and did lots of drawing and playing 'goodies and grumpy goodies' (mummy is not keen on baddies).






No comments:

Post a Comment