Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Welcome June

Wow, I can't believe it's June already! It feels like it's been so far off for ages and now here it is. I'm looking forward to summer, I hope the weather will continue to be this good!
Benny will be 2 years old this month! I can't believe that he's been here for nearly 2 years already. I am still finishing off all of his presents and I have a few ideas about what we'll do on the day to celebrate.

He will also become a big brother this month. I wonder how he will take to it?
I am looking forward to the birth of this baby. I'm all ready to go and although my due date is on Friday I am pretty sure I'll be at least a week late...which would be very good really as my mum arrives then for 10 days and her help is always so invaluable. I know the other 2 will be so well loved and spoilt that I will really be free to nestle in with the new wee one.
There are also lots of lovely things going on to do around here at this time of year, so I'm looking forward to a happy, festive exciting month.

Just a few other pictures after that musing...
Rebe made herself this dino- salad for dinner yesterday.

We went to Cobh to playgroup this morning. When we picked Andy up on our way home he was still busy mowing the grass and let the kids have a turn on the mower. They were delighted


Rebe really got the hang of steering and drove this one all by herself around the pitch!

Here they come!
Wishing you all a very special June too x



3 comments:

  1. Wow, your due date is so soon! Will be thinking of you! (love that dino salad!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are also so thrilled it is June finally!
    I've been thinking of you lately~ anxious for you to have your little one in your arms!
    Rebe is such a creative little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies, I'm trying not to think too much about when this little one will arrive. I somehow can't believe it's the day after tomorrow! I'm making plans at least until Monday anyway ;-) would rather cancel things than be sitting here waiting. Still getting exciting though! x

    ReplyDelete