Monday, March 5, 2012

JUNO spring edition

One of the joys of the change of season is a new edition of JUNO magazine. I was introduced to JUNO by my friend Lucy a year or so ago and I just love it. It is a wonderful diverse publication about natural parenting and each edition is packed full of really interesting articles and discussions, recipes, book reviews...
and craft pages. I have had the great honor of being able to write for JUNO for the past 3 editions and I was delighted to contribute this piece about Dandelions...
Joa thinks it's very interesting :-) I included a craft, a wee story, some activities to do with the kids and a recipe.

Look at the sweet bio pic they used. My dad took this picture of me and my brothers when we lived in Germany, isn't it lovely!

So, I demand that you go and get yourself a copy of this wonderful magazine now and if you can't find it in your local area then they do a world wide subscription which is incredibly reasonable...go on treat yourself, you won't regret it :-)

1 comment:

  1. Ah Laura you are so stinkin' cool! Awesome that you have been able to contribute so much of your gift for creating! Love to you~

    ReplyDelete