Wednesday, November 17, 2010

boys (and a doll)

Oh oh oh I love my 2 boys... Here's one little boy who has recently had a development spurt wearing his lambie on his back 'just like Mummy'.
Here is the big boy using the little boy as a pillow. There has been much love between these two recently and Benny has been using the word 'brother' a lot :-)

And here is a little boy who is fast becoming a big boy. Sitting up!!


I finished this little lady last night and she's now for sale in my etsy shop. She's been long in the process and I have had a few changes of heart with her and lots of 'I need to start again's but she is now finished and I am happy with her. I think she's very celtic looking! I hope she'll bring someone much pleasure.


Now I'm off to cuddle those boys til their big sister comes home from school and then I'll cuddle her too!

4 comments:

  1. Sitting up! No way! Time sure flies!
    I love the sweetness of your boys- and of course I love little boys in general!
    Beautiful dolls!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable dolls, I love the red hair and the outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys, glad for the feedback :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the lambie in a sling! SO sweet. And your dolls are lovely. The hair is beautiful! And the beautiful clothes! Lovely work mama.

    ReplyDelete