Monday, February 15, 2010

snug as a bug in a rug

Well we managed to have a quiet weekend, the only job we did was the weekly shop. It took quite a bit of adjusting for Rebe and she was glad to get to school today, she's so used to being busy. It was a bit of a shock to the system slowing down and we do need a good it more practice at it. So this weekends we spent out time, reading: Rebe found a sums book and manages them very well! She has that true interest in numbers that hasn't been ruined by horrid maths teachers yet.
Playing (and making lots of mess.. check out the state of the playroom!)


Knitting: this is a scarf I'm making for Andy. He actually asked me to make him one, I nearly fell off my chair.

And falling asleep in odd places. I put Benny up for his afternoon nap and could hear him wandering about. Then it went quiet so I went up to check on him and he was asleep on the floor under the rug! Weird boy!


I haven't posted much about this pregnancy yet. It's all going well. I'm suitably tired and grumpy and am feeling big (and it's not just a feeling) This picture was taken at 25 weeks when I was pregnant with Benny.
I'm now only about 23 or 24 weeks and look at the difference in size eeek!!
Got a busy week this week, but doing lots of lovely things including a trip to Cobh and coffee morning here. Should be fun!









1 comment:

  1. Benny is such a wee nutter! Does not look like the most comfortable place to fall asleep, but when you are a busy wee man I guess anywhere will do for an hour or so! Blimey your bump is huge and beautiful! Looks like you could pop any minute!
    Love you guys
    xxx

    ReplyDelete